Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 430

Thread: MoN Discussion

  1. #401
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    alright, and

    IRT to Xel: You said "depends, why?".. I told you why, curiosity :-)


    This'll be cool to see what y'all want your guys lookin' like.

  2. #402
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess I'll need a Voldo picture. XD j/k

  3. #403
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Because of the katars?

  4. #404
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO, he menat that Reitsuki looks liek Voldo and wears the bondage outfits< LOL

  5. #405
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O_OU is that true?

    I look like Squall Lionheart, but with black T-shirt and brown, instead of black clothes, besides, it has no feathers at all...

  6. #406
    Inactive Member Psyco Sephiroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *knows nothing of which they speak* [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #407
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    We''re talking about what our MoN chars look like

  8. #408
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Y'all wanna use this just to post up art then, or make a totally different thread?


    P.S. hey Psycho, are you ever gonna play?

  9. #409
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, Psycho, either LFB or MON, you play little them!

  10. #410
    Inactive Member Psyco Sephiroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beleive me Im trying! I seriously cant be bothered to read those ultimate long posts where theres a different person speaking each time! I just cant do it! Anyway i dont know a thing about either of them so Im just trying to put in some little comments, I'll leave it to everyone else to making me do things. I cant think of anything without thinking Ill screw it up.

    Also I was wondering If i could use a mecha in either of them? If so Ill wait for confirmation and then post the link.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •